Our skilled professionals provide complete 2-D and 3-D geophysical data acquisition, processing, and interpretation services aimed at reducing the likelihood of overlooking unexpected subsurface conditions, while enhancing the understanding of subsurface site characteristics.
Methodologies Employed Include:
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
• Electrical Resistivity Imaging (ERI)
• Spectral/Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (SASW/MASW)
• Seismic Refraction
• Pulse Echo Testing
• Electro Magnetics (EM)
Common Applications Include:
• Unknown Foundations
• Depth to/Rippability of Bedrock
• Landfill/Contaminant Plum Delineation
• Buried Tank/Drum Location
• Leak Detection of Liner Systems
• Karst/Void Mapping
• Storm/ Sewer Line Delineation
• Stratigraphic Sequence Correlation
• Hydrogeological/Groundwater Studies
• Rebar Mapping
• Measure Shear Wave Velocity of Sub-Surface Materials
• Blast/Vibration Monitoring
Geophysicist completing construction vibration monitoring of SEM and TEM.
EGSci Consulting, Inc • 1455 Lincoln Parkway, Suite 500 • Atlanta, GA 30346 • p. 770-379-8590 • f. 770-379-8594 • e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 EGSCI Consulting Inc. - All Rights Reserved.