We help reduce environmental management costs while minimizing business risks and environmental liabilities in addition to looking for opportunities to convert liabilities into assets.
Phase I ESA
We conducts Phase I ESAs to meet CERCLA objectives and in accordance to the ASTM E 1527-13 and the EPA’s Final Rule (40 CFR Part 312, Standards and Practices for All Appropriate Inquiries)
Phase II ESA
• Soil, Groundwater, and Surface Water Sampling, Testing & Analysis
• Buried Drum and Tank Detection and Location
• Contamination Determination and Delineation
• Groundwater Monitoring Well Installation
• Independent Chemical Laboratory Testing
• Environmental Services Reporting
EGSci completes Phase I and Phase II ESAs.
EGSci Consulting, Inc • 1455 Lincoln Parkway, Suite 500 • Atlanta, GA 30346 • e. email@example.com
Copyright © 2019 EGSCI Consulting Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder